Akai no Setsujoku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akai no setsujoku Manga

4 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Akai no setsujoku Manga - Page 7 Empty Re: Akai no setsujoku Manga

Post  Admin_Aang Sun May 17, 2009 10:34 pm

So this has been dead for a couple of days. What's happening with the story fr the father? Answer?
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang
Master of The Profane Fist

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Tue May 19, 2009 6:23 pm

Honestly, I'd say I don't really have a lot of ideas for this one.... sorry Sad (think I used them all for the girl's story Razz )
But I think what you said Aang is a good start. Just need peeps to add ideas on that and construct something interesting.

And for the prototype's draw... well I thought you Guillx wanted to do it so I'll let you work on that tongue
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Fri May 22, 2009 7:46 pm

huummm.... Hello!? Anybody???
Now I understand why this story is soooo long to finish Razz
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Mon May 25, 2009 6:56 pm

I did one a while ago, ill give it to aang to upload it while I make an other one
( the one I did was just an idea for the prototype's armor, his face and hair will be different)
guillx
guillx
Bloodstained Justice.(Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Tue May 26, 2009 8:08 pm

My most sincere apologies for not being on as often as usual. I wanted to drop by and see how everything was going. It's good to see that we have some new members.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Tue May 26, 2009 8:26 pm

yup
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:18 pm

OK then... till Guillx finishes the draw for the prototype, we could give to someone the task to write the summary of the stories of the characters (the girl, the prototype and the father) and post the final version on the forum. I know that we haven't talked much about the stories of the two guys but we need to finish this or we'll never come up with anything. Any voluntary? tongue

Next, we could distribute the roles (since we won't do a manga but only role playing) and create another topic to start the "adventure". Oh and also.... we'd prolly need to find a name to all this 'cause I'm not sure "The Adventure" sounds pretty cool Razz
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:08 pm

somewhat i think she's right, lol!!! "The adventure"..... yeah ok, well i don't have any ideas for names and it's not really my "domain"(if you know what i mean)

Oh and sorry guillx, I -well mostly we-forgot to bring the drawing at my house to scan it.It's gonna be up soon!
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Another idea if all else fails: We could find some pictures of characters online and use them as the individuals in the story.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:39 pm

Well this could work if we don't come up with drawings for the important characters. At the moment we only have the girl... but if you guys really want to finish all this, we can just forget this draw I did and choose pictures on internet for our characters.

I still think though that it would be more interesting to have our own characters but if your priority is to put an end to the story so we can start the writing, well go for it Smile

Oh! and by the way, is my draw ok for the girl? Well I should say: Is that what you'd like the girl to look like? I can do another one if you don't like it, it's absolutly not a problem, hehe. No body really said anything about it regarding the story instead that it was nice, lol. Anyway.... Razz
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:46 am

The pictures fine Wells. The issue is that no other concept has been made since then and everything is moving like mollasses. So if you guys don't mind we can use pics off the internet to use as concepts.

Welleys concept of the girl can stay. Exclamation
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:30 am

Ok well let's start the search for concept pics if everybody agrees.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:08 am

Umm ok if were acting the story I guess we should establish our characters so welley has her's and aang too ( exept for the pic)
So I guess me and reven should make a character of our own and find a pic too
after that I guess we could start

but to do that I guess we should establish the story's main characters, we got the girl and the guy but who else?
heres some ideas:
Army general ( kinda the bad guy at the beginning, but can vary on sides )
Flying unit lieutenant ( some young guy who gets involved in the story )
A randolm elfish chick who works in the military , somesort of secretary ( ya know what I mean Cool )
and uh... yah help me out XD
so we should fill out every character we make so that way we would have 1 main and a couple of sub characters

For my part I'd like to be the flying unit lieutenant:
Akai no setsujoku Manga - Page 7 74650510
Name: Kaito Shigeru
Job/Affiliation: Flying unit Lieutenant
Side: will vary during story, mainly good
Description: some young lieutenant that will somehow mix up the prototype story
I would already know welley's character since shes in my unit , the relation between the characters would be friendly , but formal as I am her '' superior'' but this needs welley's aproval
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:49 am

Ok, wait a minute!!! I'm all mixed up now. If i'm gonna be like the main guy, could we at least finsih the main guy so we could work all on one character at a time and this way it will be easier. As I remember, if i'm correct, we didn't quite finish with the main guy and it's been at bit a while since we continue with ideas. I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who forgot some details, lol. Sorry if I am, it's just that i got in too many stories since then that I do really remember a lot of details Rolling Eyes

I've looked up a bit what we were writing about him. So he's uncivilised but he has a very logical sense of thinking, excellent and serious in combat. Guillx brought up the idea of him having dark-blue semi-long hair, but after a vote it finished with red hair, so i guess he has red semi-long hair. His name is Kazuki and his I.D. number is 9..I think. He has the logo of the bad organisation and he has his I.D. number in his eye. So that's about the only things we've got then.

Last edited by Admin_Aang on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:56 am

thats right , you gotta finish it , I meant that your characters were chosen not finished XD
so post somesort of character description with a pic when ur decided
then after reven and welly do theirs we can start
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:02 am

Ok well, following Guillx's idea (and btw it's ok with me Guillx Wink )
here's the info for my own char:

Akai no setsujoku Manga - Page 7 Rachel0004w
Name: Kamiko Takeya (choosed my own first choice for name, since it's my char now Razz)
Job: Flying unit soldier
Side: Good ... I guess
Description: Is mostly trying to discover the truth behind the mystery. Acting formally with people. She could have a best friend that'd be the only person she's close to (if you like the idea, you'll need to find one! Razz)

Damn Aang! I posted a good 200-300 words for the description of my own char, so stop complaining about the fact that yon don't have any for yours and create one! (with da authoritarian mother's voice) tongue
I just mean that if it's your char, well it's also your responsability to work on it. Logic?

Last edited by Welley on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:07 am

ok nice, for ur friend you want a girl or a guy ?
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:09 am

Honestly I don't really care.... lol
Anything would do. If you just find any char you already wanted to include in the story that suits, go for it!
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:12 am

Ok well, by using a pic from the internet, some of the descriptions of Kazuki we,ve worked on isn't gonna work. I don't think I will find specifically a guy with red hair that has an I.D. number in his eye, you see what i mean? lol
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:19 am

lol, try something look alike or maybe draw one lol
um ,for your friend : in the army or not ? like a work friend or a school friend ?
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:27 am

AAAH darn! Why so much questions for a simple friend!? jk tongue

Well I think that he/she (more he.... could be fun, some ideas are coming in my mind now, haha) shouldn't be in the army at all. Well maybe in a lower branch of army, such as a scientist or something, but her friend basicly needs to be the representation of "good" for her, her model, or as if (not that much though). He would be calm, patient, generous and kind (classic portrait, you know what I mean...) but also really intelligent and conprehensive. He doesn't need to be beautiful or anything, just good looking would do (if I want to come up with something intersyting then he needs to be Razz). He would be the kind not wanting to hurt others directly (physically) but pretty ingenious, he would create new equipment and stuff for the soldiers, etc. (Oh and pretty pationate for his job, really into it, hehe) Indirect fighter I should say.

Sounds good? Don't hesitate to add details if you have ideas as well Smile
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Those descriptions seem pretty good, but I'm not too sure what my character should be.. any suggestions?
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:15 pm

welll that depends wether you wanna be good, neutral or evil lol( and what sex you wanna be, who knows Razz)
So well the main characters that are remaining could be TEH army general, That elf I talked about, and come to think of it she could have a brother or a relative, maybe that would suit you, but were also missing a goofy character , wich I havent found yet
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:38 pm

OOKKK BOYS AND GIRLS!!! LET'S WORK ON THAT THING!!

So now that nobody seems to want to work on the story or that you two guys still don't have your char... well I worked on it myself and completed the main story, came up with 4 different char descriptions to help you Reven and also need your approval or suggestions for some planet and race names.

Here is 4 char def that I did, based on what we needed and what Guillx sugested. You can choose one Reven and add details or change name if you don't like it, or else we can just distribute them as sub-chars.

Name: Ichiru Takeyo
Job: General of the army
Side: <Officialy good> / Unknown
Description: Pretty cold and impatient (even more after the death of his wife). He's always demanding their 100% from his soldiers and can't accept failure. He is always right. His pride is as big as his arms and he could easily be compared to a giant with his muscled body. But under his rough temper, he is an excellent general, loyal to his president till then end.

Name:Mina Honako (change the name if you don't like it, it's just a sugestion)
Job : The general’s personal secretary
Side : Good
Description : Really good looking Sylvek (look at race names below) but kind of naive since she’s coming from another planet which is less developed. She may appear to be a little brainless but she’s pretty creative and imaginative when the general needs help for military tactics. In reality, this is the second reason why he keeps her as his secretary (you can easily guess which one is the first Wink).

Name : Hideki Taesaka
Job : Scientist in the research department from the army’s laboratories
Description : He’s the youngest scientist due to his very high level of intelligence and logic. He’s the kind of person who doesn’t like physical violence or to use guns and knives and kill people. He prefers to help his community by creating weapons or machines to help soldiers instead of fighting on the battlefield. He’s really serious, profesional and passionate for his job. He also created Wanta during his first year of service as a scientist for the army.

Name : Wanta ( I also came up with Goaky, Binto, Penta, Dooky or Menza)
Job : Hideki’s assistant / Technician in computers
Descritpion : He is sort of a small human, a young boy, who looks a little primitive, with small claws as nails. He is really simple minded, funny and stupid ‘cause he’s acting like a baby but he LOVES women. He’s pretty amazing though when it comes to computers and electronic even if what he creates can sometime be really strange.

Wanta’s pic :
Spoiler:

Ok now I have the story about the planet and the event we’ll be roleplaying all written. While I was writing, I noticed that we didn’t have any specific race names or planet names so I created ones. Now I need your approval or better ideas Razz

Elves race : Sylvek (since in french it’s « Elfes sylvestres »)
Elve’s planet : Kureeno
Main Planet : Oberon
Ennemy’s race : The Raiders (some kind of monsters… you’ll see in the story later, it’s more precise, haha)
Ennemy’s planet : Zakvor
Prototypes : <project Prototera> and they’d be named the Prototeras

Ok now for the Raiders story…. Here it is!!! muhahaha tongue

Zakvor and the Raiders : The planet is covered of dead dried fields of sand, rocks and bones. There’s multiple mountains and volcano as well, which make the traveling for non-raiders impossible instead if their goal is to reach death. There’s also a permanent fog cloud constantly covering every meter of territory which possesses the sent of blood.

Zakvor was once occupated by many species but the main race this planet is now the raiders who eradicated all of them, using them as their food. These monsters aren’t fighting among themselves because the flesh from one of their own kind acts as poison and kill them when they eat it. Raiders are another type of geneticaly modified species but nobody knows who created them and sent them to destroy other species and planets. These raiders are non-human beings without any intelligence or compassion. Their only feeling is hunger. They phisicaly look like monsters with two giant long arms amred with big claws, as their feet are. We can qualify them as deformed killer humans who returned at the primal state, only following their instinct to kill and eat to survive.

Ok so the story would take place in 3102 A.G.. The story’s name could be : The Tales of Oberon. As we develop the story, we could create chapter. Ex :

The Tales of Oberon
I – Age of War
II – Age of Destruction
III – Age of Redemption
IV – Age of Desolation
V – Age of Glory

Anyway, you know what I mean lol. So now I’m only waiting on your comments to continue and create the RP writing section and post the story and RP rules ! So try to create your main char as soon as possible so we can finally start to RP.
Thanks for your cooperation ! cheers
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:50 am

is this worth continuing?
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down