Akai no Setsujoku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that Concern my manga(input wanted)

4 posters

Go down

Things that Concern my manga(input wanted) Empty Things that Concern my manga(input wanted)

Post  Reven Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:02 pm

Alright so I've had a couple of people tell me before that the noses on my characters are off. Is that true? I'd like to know first before I go ahead and change it. The look of the noses was pretty much taken from Tales of Symphonia.

Also what about Kensu? Does he seem to dbz-ish? Would his overall look damage my manga? I realize that it's the fans that actually make the manga what it can truly be so I'm really going to need everyones input on this.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Things that Concern my manga(input wanted) Empty Re: Things that Concern my manga(input wanted)

Post  Admin_Aang Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:47 pm

Some of them it's the face, like the nose and the eyes are weird. And kensu well he is kind of dragonball-ish, but i don't know if it's gonna damage your manga.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang
Master of The Profane Fist

Back to top Go down

Things that Concern my manga(input wanted) Empty Re: Things that Concern my manga(input wanted)

Post  Michiru Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:07 am

The look is very DBZ; huge muscles, huge spiky hair. However, that's not necessarily a bad thing. You said you wanted to do action stories, and the characters look very action-y, so it seems like you've gotten your point across.
Michiru
Michiru
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:49 pm

Thanks Aang & Michiru for the input. I'll start working on some new eyes and noses for the characters. If there's anything else you'd like to share don't hesitate to tell me.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:58 pm

I see what you were trying to do with the nose , I guess it just needs work
keep it up
guillx
guillx
Bloodstained Justice.(Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down