Akai no Setsujoku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manga that you're currently reading.

+4
Admin_Aang
guillx
sammael
Reven
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Manga that you're currently reading. Empty Manga that you're currently reading.

Post  Reven Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:33 am

There's so much great manga out in the world. How about telling us which one(s) you're currently reading.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Manga that you're currently reading. Empty Re: Manga that you're currently reading.

Post  sammael Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:24 pm

well....there's:

-+Anima
-Air Gear
-Amatsuki
-Ann Cassandra
-Ayu Mayu
-Blazer Drive
-Bleach
-Claymore
-D.Gray-Man
-Full Metal Achemist
-Highschool of the Dead
-Lost+Brain
-Loveless
-Mahou Sensei Negima!
-Marugoto Anjyu Gakuen
-Naruto
-Omamori Himari
-Otomari Honey
-Shina Dark
-Silvery Crow
-Unbalance x Unbalance
-Watashitachi No Tamura-kun
-Yoo Ah Dok-Jon
-Zero no Tsukaima

and there are a couple more that I've finished, of course it's a long list.......
sammael
sammael
Novice

Back to top Go down

Manga that you're currently reading. Empty Re: Manga that you're currently reading.

Post  guillx Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:09 pm

I finished shaman king not too long ago
and of course, naruto
guillx
guillx
Bloodstained Justice.(Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:13 pm

Well i'm reading naruto and Tegami bachi, it's so funny!
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang
Master of The Profane Fist

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:27 pm

-Naruto
-Bleach
-Fairy Tail
-Onepiece
Tales Of Symphonia
-Street Fighter 3: Ryu Final
-Double Arts
-Soul Eater
-Air Gear

I want to get a hold of Capcom versus Snk Chaos..
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:57 pm

-Naruto
-Fairy Tail
-Fruits Basket
-Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
-xxxHolic
-Vampire Knight (yeah I know... I prefer to read them instead of looking the anime)
-Ouran High School Host Club (sound strange but it's fun, heh)

Think I'll need to start Bleach and FMA, haha Wink
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:38 am

So what's fruits basket all about? I've heard the name before it must be popular.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:54 pm

fruits basket is a shojo manga
basically a girl who gets thousands of hot boys
plain girl's manga
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Hum.. not really Guillx. Have you just ever read one chapter of Fruits Basket?? hehe

Well it's the story of a girl named Toru who losts her father and was living with her mother. But one day, she dies and Toru is sent to her grand-father's house to stay there. Her grand-father tells her that they're doing renovations so she needs to find another place to live while they finish the job (yeah I know, it's kind of stupid but..). Her two best friends, two strange girls (yeah, if you read the manga you'll understand what I mean, haha) have been helped once by Toru's mother and when she died, they made the promess to take care of her girl. But Toru's telling us that she's still living with her grand-father when in reality, she bought a tent and is living in the forest.
That's basicly the background of Toru but the true story starts when she discovers a strange familly that is cursed with the 12 signs of the zodiac. I won't tell you more 'cause it would reveal you the punch of the story, hehe, but it's an original idea and I really like the concept.

It's a girl manga, that's true, but you can learn a lot about feelings, relationships and even some lessons about life, haha. I really enjoyed what I read. But keep in mind that this is not an action/fighting manga. There's suspense and action but not the kind you boys would generally look for. It's great if you wish to learn something Very Happy
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:56 am

Ahhhh..Thanks.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  JHERRY Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:58 pm

-Naruto
-Bleach
-One Piece
-FairyTail
-D. Gray-Man
-Katekyo Hitman Reborn
-Kekkaishi
-Bakuman
-Kurohime
-Victorian Romance Emma
-Emma Bengaihen
-Air Gear
-Sexy Commando Gaiden
-Sketchbook
-Angel Densetsu
-Mahou Sensei Enigma!

*memory lost*

JHERRY
New Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Michiru Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:28 am

Jherry, what's "Emma" like? I've heard a lot of people talking about it.

Bleach
Naruto
Maiden Rose is my current yaoi--it's got unusually good battle scenes for a BL, and beautiful art.
Godchild (And anything else of Kaori Yuki I can get my hands on).
Oh My Goddess! (though recently that one's been a lot less interesting)
Berserk
X-Men books, though those're obviously not manga.
And I just finished MAR and Strawberry Panic.
Michiru
Michiru
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:42 pm

[quote="Welley"]Hum.. not really Guillx. Have you just ever read one chapter of Fruits Basket?? hehe
yes I did

guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:06 pm

ROFL!! Yeah well there's prolly not the kind of action you guys would like, that's sure, hahaha. Anyway, it's a girl manga... but it's still really funny Razz
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Nobodies reading something new? Lol, ok. Well maybe some of you has finish some manga, why don,t you talk about them, huh?

I forgot to say that i was reading the full metal alchemist serie but it's not finished and it goes out only once per month so i'm watching the anime instead. It's a bit different.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:10 pm

im reading this otaku usa magazine, its not a manga but still
its pretty cool, they also give you passwords to go get free anime episodes online
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:40 pm

well i read anime insiders, a lot of stuff in it.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Everytime I watched FMA I always felt sad afterwards. Not like I was going to cry or anything. It's just those two brothers went through some serious crap.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Michiru Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:31 pm

I've noticed that's a given in a lot of manga. Naruto is horribly bullied, Ichigo's mom is dead, Guts...lord, don't even start me on Guts! (Have you read Berserk? Possibly the greatest seinen manga ever, though it grapples with Trigun in my opinion.)

But yeah, FMA never really gave Ed or Al a break. I kept waiting for Winnie to die so they'd be TOTALLY crushed. -_-
Michiru
Michiru
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:37 pm

It's winry, W-I-N-R-Y! Well t least she could of said that she loved Ed so that he could have a bit of happiness, god damn it.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:21 am

Welley showed me 1/2 Prince, its cool. I finished the whole Doubt manga in about 2 hours(20 chapters) it was quite awesome and unpredictable. I'm also reading Bakuman.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:40 pm

Oh well yeah, 1/2 Prince is my favortite manga atm, hehe. It's just too funny! Recently I started to read a lot of manga, such as Doubt (same as Aang... well we read it at the same time and finished it at the same time as well, haha). I'm still waiting on new chapters for Claymore, Tsubasa, Bakuman and especially Fairy Tail (this one is just too awesome Razz )

After reading horror manga, I was in the mood and decided to try sometihng in the same style so I started Highschool Of The Dead... but it's too much like Resident Evil (well at least the main idea is the same) and I got bored so I switched to romance and tryed AAA. It's a girl manga so don't be surprised... haha. Then I decided to try another one and I came with Absolute Boyfriend... damn this one is pretty fun Razz

Well I end up trying another manga from the author of Death Note, Blue Dragon, and it's pretty good too (though it's a little bit obsessed but anyway...haha). I also started Elfen Lied, which is not really special in itself... and tryed these other manga, +Anima and 090 - Eko to Issho.
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:19 pm

im a lot in manga recently , I read the 12 chapters of Kamen teacher ( its ongoing) ant its pretty awsome if youre a toku fan like me lol, . But I also read all to love ru chapters that are out in like ...3 days lol and im also following bakuman
so I guess Im following 4 mangas now (including naruto).
all hail onemanga !
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:43 am

Woot! Kamen Teacher looks interesting... will take a look at that Razz

For my part, I finished Absolute Boyfriend and decided to read another one in this style, Koukou Debut, and also finished it, haha. Then I also finished Ai Hime ~ Ai to Himegoto, which is short and strange but good as well.

After that I was bored and decided to try a couple of one shot so I read 1/3 no Kareshi and 7th Period is a Secret.
Tryed 13 (it's a one shot) but it's just non sens and the story is boring and crazy.... so forget about that one, haha.
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Goofproofmike Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:54 pm

Manga I Currently Read :

-One Piece
-Naruto
-Bleach
-Eyeshield 21
-To Love Ru
-Prince Of Tennis
-Bakuman
-Monster

All the manga I read in my entire life Very Happy (and also the one I stop reading) :

-Shaman King
-One Piece
-Naruto
-Bleach
-Eyeshield 21
-To Love Ru
-Prince Of Tennis
-Bakuman
-Monster
-20st Century Boys
-Yu Gi Oh
-Dragon Ball
-Evangelion
-Kenshin
-Hunter X Hunter
-D.Gray Man
-Bitter Virgin
-Death Note
-Kamen Teacher

Thats it I think
-

Last edited by Goofproofmike on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goofproofmike
New Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next