Akai no Setsujoku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story Ideas for Anime/Manga

4 posters

Go down

Story Ideas for Anime/Manga Empty Story Ideas for Anime/Manga

Post  Admin_Aang Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:55 pm

If you have any ideas of a story for a manga or anime, you can tell everybody in your own thread in the story forum. You can talk about the plots or the characters, anything in your story, you can even write down some chapters.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang
Master of The Profane Fist

Back to top Go down

Story Ideas for Anime/Manga Empty Re: Story Ideas for Anime/Manga

Post  Reven Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:50 am

The name of my story is called Element. Although there are a number of events that lead up to the main story it's essentially about a boy name Kensu who has the ability to wield fire at it's core. He had plans on joining Krane and becoming a high ranking officer but when he meets a girl named Luna his life is changed forever.

I already had the story and main characters copy written so I don't mind telling you guys about the story and characters. So if any of you are interested feel free to ask me more.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:57 pm

it kinda looks like a classic shonen manga
boy with super powers meets girl who changes everything
(bleach,yuyu hakusho,buso renkin, fate/stay night...)
guillx
guillx
Bloodstained Justice.(Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:23 pm

Sort of. I'm really wanting to hold unto the roots of what a shonen is all about while adding my own twist to it all. I essentially have the major beginning and end events of the story already written out. Basically I'm now filling things out chapter by chapter at the moment.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:48 pm

be sure to give us updates Smile
guillx
guillx
Bloodstained Justice.(Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Michiru Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:10 am

Is Kensu supposed to be a boy? About how old? Does his appearance change when his life is changed by the girl? He looks to be, at the very least, in his late twenties the way you draw him.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Smile
Michiru
Michiru
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:57 pm

Late twenties!? No he's supposed to be 16. Is it the face?
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Michiru Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Partly. Teenagers tend to have softer faces. But it's also the body; he's so built, so big, and that's a sign of an adult too.

Mind you, it's possible he's just unusual for his age (like Chad from Bleach). It happens. But in that case, there'd probably be a few reactions of the, "No way, you are NOT sixteen!" variety in the manga.
Michiru
Michiru
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:02 pm

Hmmm.. I thought that he was pretty much toned rather than built up from the floor up ( silent I kind of sound like my dad right now). Perhaps if I drew him with another object to relate his height with you'd see that Kensu isn't that big/tall at all. I see where you're coming from on faces. Speaking of which Solistus/Camilon/Brother told me that Kensus iris was too large. It took too much space up in the white part of the eye, and that this is what made his eyes look wierd. I'd like everyones oppinion about this.

I'll also make sure that the characters noses will appear more defined. As for Kensus armor I'll might take it away and add a long scarf instead. This will just leave him with his full body/dark clothing on. As for the hair I'll make some sketches up but I'm not certain that I'm going to drop the spiky look.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down