Akai no Setsujoku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akai no setsujoku Manga

4 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Akai no setsujoku Manga Empty Akai no setsujoku Manga

Post  guillx Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:55 pm

Hello everybody,
Since this forum is packed with 7 artists/storymakers here's a plan:
Im thinking about creating a manga/story with all of you guys, I know your already working on yours, reven, but maybe you could stil join in.
We could first start with establishing a basic plot and title , and when thats done we could try some character designs.
But first , I need to know if you guys want to start this .
Im going to try the seven seas world thing on gomanga but I think we can try something even better
so? whos in?
guillx
guillx
Bloodstained Justice.(Admin)

Back to top Go down

Akai no setsujoku Manga Empty Re: Akai no setsujoku Manga

Post  Admin_Aang Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:36 pm

cool, i'm in but doesn't have any ideas.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang
Master of The Profane Fist

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:21 pm

lets first choose a style and genre
Id try something quite serious with some good jokes here and there
here are different genres we could try:
mecha
vampire
scifi
samurai
supernatural
people with superpowers Sleep
fantasy
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:00 pm

I'm in! And up for eveything!
I don't really care what's the style of the manga, choose and I'll bring ideas Very Happy
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:11 pm

I say sci-fi is one of them that i have more ideas, but any i don't mind.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:33 pm

if you have an Idea aang please share it with us
hmmm sci fi huh? yeah that would be nice...
ive already done a couple of scifi manga drawings so I got good ideas for the character designs Smile
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:25 pm

I don't have any ideas right now but knowing me it's not gonna be long to find ideas when you ask for stuff later.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:03 pm

I'm interested. How about we do the story kind of like my manga. Instead of one genre it's a mix of different things. So basically it has: martial artists/swordsmen/samurai/ninja/sci-fi/mage/gunsmen/etc. If anything I prefer fantasy. Or maybe even our on version of a online game, virtual game!? Dot Hack has always made me want to create a story that could surpass it(no offense to the creator but I think it can be done).

Will the story revlove around one country or will the characters move on to different lands as well. How about the technology. Are some places ahead of others? As an entirety is technology modern or more retro? Or is it a mix? How does the government run? What will the races be? How do the races co-exist with one another? When does the story take place? What should the conflict be all about? Who'll be the heroes and the villains? Geography-wise how is the planet? Are their any monsters? If it's Sci-fi are their mechs involved or androids?

I'd prefer more advanced technology for some countries/areas of the country. As far as races go humans should be a must,elves and dwarves if you must. I'd much prefer that we come up with our own races as well. We could draw some up and post a bio of them.

I know I wrote alot but we can break it down. Making up stories with people just gets my imagination flowing...!! lol!
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:55 pm

hmm
I think there should be one main planet and maybe some ''space stations '' kinda.Also there could smaller towns, villages with less technology just to make not-too futuristic and more fantasy-like.
We could have androids but im not too sure about mechs, but of course the main fighters should have high-tech weapons. Im thinking about some sort of high-tech big sword and armorish spandex jumpsuits.About races: humans for sure,elves too though im not sure about dwarfs..An other race could be human-like androids or cyborgs.A water-living race would be nice too,they could live in underwater domes or something like that.
Villains: I always liked corrupted armies , good guys who turn bad. that kind of thing. I think the main villain should have ,underneath his evil acts, a good intention wich would make the main character think of what he should do.
There should be a school were the teenage characters would go to, I think school in manga is pretty important .

well thats about what I think for now, of course i'll add more and I will probably post drawings about those high tech suits and weapons.

hmmm I know some stuff in here might make you think about code geass but it'll be quite different in the end.
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:18 pm

I like the idea Cool
If we use the concept of a "main planet" we could add smaller one with less technology, as you said Guillx. For races, what you guys came up with is good and I have another idea if you'd like. There could be special humans, not a lot or even just the main or a selected character, with supernatural powers. But be carefull to not exaggerate with the special abilities. I think mental powers could be nice. As exemple, a guy could be able to manipulate time or modify the origin of the matter. It doesn't have to be a powerfull ability and personally, I think that a well used subtle power could be even greater and bring more action than a power boost guy (too classic and predictable).
Another idea: if you want an upheaval in the story, you could create temporal distortions that'll allow characters to travel through dimensions, one or many times, it's as you wish. If you don't like the idea and think it's too much confusion, you could use it one time with the main char that'll be transported in the same world of another dimension and will have to make his way back in his own world.
Anyway, these are just ideas Wink
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:13 am

Whoa a lot of text from everyone, my turn, hehe ^_^

Well the part of the main character having abilities i like. I like the time bending power, well the ability to control time and space. That would be cool. And the mechas would be cool too. I just got out from two animes with robots so i'm pretty much influenced by that for now, lol.
I think maybe we could do something in the future, so we could do what we want with the earth or if we have another planet in the future with technology would be cool.
I don't really like elfs in this kind of idea that i've got. Just humans with maybe other kinds of humans. The story shouldn't be about world conflict or war, that was the story in the two animes that I watched, lol. We should do something like a quest for the main character or beat the bad guy traditional, but with maybe more juice to it. Oh and please, let's try to skip the revenge part. I've seen that too many times.
We shouldn't do neither some secondary characters that doesn't do anything important. I don't know if you know about inuyasha, ok it's good but there's too many characters that doesn't do anything, like a little guy that doesn't do anything good in the fights, and a stupid main-secondary character who is hopeless in combat, sometimes shoots arrows that miss, pretty mcuh useless but still a main character, c'mon.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:00 am

so you want a guy with special powers and mecha to go beat the crap out of a bad guy, and without too many characters...
scratch
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:05 pm

Yeah that sounds difficult to do but if we find a REAL and INTERSTING goal or quest for the main character the story could be great, even without secondary chars. Any ideas for the main char background, story or goal?
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:38 pm

well we cant make every single character a super fighter with powers cuz it'll get boring..
I also think the main character shouldn't really have a main goal, he should get involved in the plot somehow without really starting it.
I was a thinking about somesort of army he would join or maybe already be in, the high-tech weapons he uses could come from that army.In that army there could be mages, sword-fighters, a ninja-like division, etc..About the mages, they could use something different from plain ''magic'' im thinking about Alcanics( alchemy and mecanic lol, came up with that last night) , Alcanics would be somesort of technology the high-tech weapons and other ''magic'' things would be made of ( of course alcanics is not a very cool name, its just to give you the idea).
For that race with powers, it could be a failed experience form the army,so none of them should be alive but one or two escaped, those could be secondary characters. Im still up for ''elves'' though, I sketched one so ill try posting it here.Of course we would give those elves an other name.
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:14 pm

I don't really like elves in this, sorry guillx Crying or Very sad

Well, all the ideas sound great. we should start to do specific stuff, like decide about the main character and the story and stuff important for now.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:06 pm

Ooooh I like the "Alcanics" idea! What a Face
And for the elves Aang, if the reason you don't want them in the story is 'cause it's too fantastic, we can rename them, as Guillx said, and maybe change their skin color (well.. will be hard in black&white Laughing ) It could be great! We can create a basic background to explain how they were created too so it doesn't necessarly need to be these elves from medieval-fantastic story we all know about. Just keep the special ear form and we're in business Cool
Just think about Spock in Star Treck Razz
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:06 pm

exacly Smile
hmmm maybe this can help
Akai no setsujoku Manga 519264_front

oh and about further decisions , we should work with a vote system
About Alcanics and the army, is everyone up for it ?
if so , I think our main character should be in it from the beginning.
Now for races, here a short list:
Elves
humans
Prototypes(from the failed experiments)

If we have an army heres some divisions:
Swordsmen
mages( Alcanics)
ninja like thingy
Flying units
archers
etc...
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Hey, i played that game, it's really great. Maybe it could help, the information i know about the characters in the game.

I like the alcanics. Correct me if i'm wrong, you want the main character to be one of the failed experience, so that's why he would have superpowers. If i'm correct that would be cool. He can be like maybe chased after or something, maybe?
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:56 pm

well I wasnt thinking about the main character being an experiment but it could work out
or maybe the main secondary character should be
Smile
here's an other race:
Konketsu
this race would be a mix of elves and humans( it means half-breed in japanese)
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:49 am

yeah i think the main secondary character should be an experiment.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:49 pm

Everything sounds good Very Happy
I'm ok with the races and the army idea but if the main character isn't an experiment, what do you want him to be? Want him to be part of one of the divisions or you want him to have a more important role in the army, as a general or a captain? Personnaly, I'd prefer him to be an ordinary guy in one of the divisions 'cause if he's a too much impressive or important character at the begining, it's gonna be boring and too classic.

Last edited by Welley on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:06 pm

i say he's a guy in one of the divisions.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:29 pm

OK.... but now which divisions??? Razz
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:34 pm

Well a division that goes on the field and that uses mechas.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:30 pm

im not too sure about mechas ...I was thinking about some sort of equipment(made with alcanics) directly attached to the soldiers. sorta like this:
Akai no setsujoku Manga Bao860-a
But since mechs are pretty cool too, we could have one or two, but not man-shaped mechs, maybe like a big quadruped thingy
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next