Akai no Setsujoku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akai no setsujoku Manga

4 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Akai no setsujoku Manga - Page 6 Empty Re: Akai no setsujoku Manga

Post  Welley Sun May 03, 2009 8:33 pm

ROFL aren't these the names you wrote? Razz
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Sun May 03, 2009 10:03 pm

yeah... Question
guillx
guillx
Bloodstained Justice.(Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Mon May 04, 2009 6:40 pm

This was more an observation than a question Razz I just found your answer funny.... damn
Well I learned my lesson, I'll keep my reactions in my head, haha. Seems some people can't understand... :p
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Mon May 04, 2009 7:04 pm

OK, well even if reven votes against we still have Kazuki and Haruko. So please let's move on to the main plot or the beginning.

As welley already wrote a short resume about the beginning we could develop on that: She suspect that something is different on the battlefield(because he can stop time). We could also fix the powers of mister kazuki here, we already have that he controls time and space, other suggestions?
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang
Master of The Profane Fist

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Tue May 05, 2009 12:12 am

lets still wait for reven cuz kazuki and haruko were welley's second choices
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Tue May 05, 2009 8:19 pm

Hey guys and Welley!*tipping my hat*

Those two names sound ok with me. As for the guy controlling time there needs to be a strict limit on the bounds of where he can manipulate that certain ability.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Wed May 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Yeah that's right 'cause we don't want him to be power boost (as the major part of... everything!)
Btw I don't care if the names chose are only me second choices. I really prefered Kamiko for the girl's name but if you guys all vote for Haruko, I'd be ok with it Smile

I suggest that the guy could only stop the time or put it on "fast forward" for a certain time. It could also be great if he could travel through space (teleportation).
But let me know if you think that this is already too much power at the begining... We could make something happen later that could provide him more powers.
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Wed May 06, 2009 6:00 pm

Well not fast forward but slow-mo, no, fast foward doesn't bring something good. And the teleportation thing could be cool. But let's try to not do to much Hiro Nakamura from Heroes.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Wed May 06, 2009 6:04 pm

Yeah that's right too. I agree that we need to be carefull to not copy concepts already used but on the other side, we don't have to become paranoiac and associate every new idea to something. It's true that we shouldn't copy but some ideas are just major concepts used in many tv shows.
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Wed May 06, 2009 7:22 pm

is it really slow motion or simply very accurate relexes and stuff, what I mean is does he move normaly while slowing down time or is he also in slowmotion?
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Wed May 06, 2009 9:19 pm

I think it's really slow motion... well that he could slow time until it is simply stoped...that would be the limit of his power, till the time simply stops. Do you understand what I mean Question scratch lol I know it's not clear Razz

And I'd say he shouldn't be in slowmotion while slowing down the time. I don't know but... if you can slow time but you're slowed at the same time, it just means the time is passing slower but there's no real change in the future. At my eyes, it wouldn't be a real power since he wouldn't be able to take advantage of it. (GOD! there's too much "slow" Razz )
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Thu May 07, 2009 9:51 pm

Well it's good to know the story and every little details but who's gonna draw? Shocked (well I can draw the girl if you'd like but what about the rest..)
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Thu May 07, 2009 10:16 pm

I hope so, lol. I never thought of slowing him down too, that's just ridiculous. And i'm gonna leave the drawings to you guys, but if you need me to draw something i don't mind(not something to hard, please, i'm not very good yet).
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Thu May 07, 2009 10:37 pm

DAMN! Rolling Eyes Well that's what I'm asking, who's included in the "you guys"!!! Razz
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Sat May 09, 2009 1:30 pm

For the time being it'll be up to you/guillx to handle the drawings. That is at least until I get my own computer/drawing tablet/scanner/etc..

How about the guy slows time within a small vicinity. Later on he could acquire some type of time travel abilities but even that itself should be restricted. Furthermore some characters should be able to still fight on equal ground with the main guy simply because they are on a higher tier: He could merely try and bring them to his level. Just some input..
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Sat May 09, 2009 3:30 pm

That sounds good Reven Smile Well Guillx, when do you want to start all this? Razz
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Sat May 09, 2009 6:23 pm

XD uhhh dunno
itll be hard to do all of this its not that simple
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Sun May 10, 2009 3:50 pm

Never said it wouldn't be Razz I know it's not that easy... one of my art projects is to do a manga and I can tell you that it's long, lol.

But still, we need to start somewhere so it's when you're rdy 'cause honestly, I'm bored these days and need to do something of my life, haha.
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Sun May 10, 2009 10:08 pm

when im ready? XD we cant start a manga right now !
we barely got a setting silent So do you completely wanna do a manga like with pages and stuff? cause with the setting we have its gonna be kinda hard. I cant draw backgrounds nor mechas and ships.. Im good at characters , thats something I can do but even there the characters will have mecha-like armors, guns and swords.... Neutral
So what exactly what were you guys planning with this ? I was planning a story. characters and stuff but im not sure about really doing the real thing.
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Mon May 11, 2009 12:15 pm

If that's the issue then don't become too concerned about it. We could always draw the character concepts and roleplay it out.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Mon May 11, 2009 5:48 pm

Ok then... I thought it could be a great project but if you guys think it's too hard and complicated, well just draw the characters and role play, as Reven says. Roleplay is still really funny in the end XD
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Tue May 12, 2009 8:35 pm

Alright we'll need some concepts for the guy and the girls father.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Tue May 12, 2009 10:42 pm

The guy is a PROTOTYPE, he DOESN'T have any family, lol. For the girl, plz let's not do a fat and powerful king or general, etc. Many manga, that have a father role, puts him mysterious, so maybe he could have less impact on the storyline and would be describe(all of him, bacstory, porjects,etc.) not at the end but during the manga, I hope you guys understand what i mean. He could of been the one to "supervise" the prototype project. And maybe in the first part of the manga he could be considered as a bad guy but about half way he could become a good guy. Just ideas, what do you guys think?
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Tue May 12, 2009 11:36 pm

yup
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Wed May 13, 2009 2:25 pm

You kind of misunderstood me Aang I know the guy has not a single family member. I agree with you on your ideas concerning the father. So are you going to come up with the concept guillx? Or will it be ms. Welley?
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next