Akai no Setsujoku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akai no setsujoku Manga

4 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Akai no setsujoku Manga - Page 8 Empty Re: Akai no setsujoku Manga

Post  Welley Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:48 pm

What do you mean by that exactly?? That you don't like my job?? That I did all this for nothing!!?? That you want to give up after all the work we did to get where we are? ..... damn, that'd be frustrating
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm

no thats not it, but it seems aang isnt continuing and reven doesnt come here anymore....
guillx
guillx
Bloodstained Justice.(Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:44 pm

sorry i just got into other stuff, lol, hein guillx?(you know...pipes!)
I need to find my character's picture but I didn't find any(mine is quite limited) and I'm not really fast to do a drawing.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang
Master of The Profane Fist

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:16 pm

see what I mean ?
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Yeah I got it.... and that sounds like a lot of crap, sorry... What I mean is that it's pretty frustrating to stop here after all the work we've put into it.

And... oh damn Aang! The pic isn't that important! Just write the description as I did for those four chars and you'll be ok. We'll try to find a pic later. But if you BASOLUTLY want one, you can always take a black&white pic that suits as much as possible, same as I did with Wanta. And if Reven doesn't come well... we'll have the two principal char of the story ready to begin so Reven'll still be able to create a char and join the story later if he doesn't show up now.

I know this sounds pretty bad since we'll only be three but once we'll have started, we'll have something to show to people to convince them to join in. Does that sound better? Neutral
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Welley wrote:Yeah I got it.... and that sounds like a lot of crap, sorry... What I mean is that it's pretty frustrating to stop here after all the work we've put into it.

after all the work weve put into it ?
I dont think this was any hard work or anything
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:01 pm

OK well "efforts" maybe? naah that doesn't work either..... Well I guess the only one who truly worked on it is me after all huh....
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:56 pm

well i also did a drawing for the armors but never posted it, anyway you did seem to be more into this lol
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:25 pm

lol Yeah.... sadly
Anyway, so you just want to throw that topic to garbage? or you still think we could try to start the story once Aang creates his char?
Personally, I'd go for the second option but it's as you decide, you're the admin after all Razz
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:33 pm

I'm finally coming up with my character and since we decided to do an rpg instead of a manga, I've decided to do my own thing with my own character, I hope nobody will get mad, I will keep at least some of the stuff with said though.

-Add picture here-Wink lol
Name: Kazuki
Description: He's on the good side, but could sometimes be manipulated to do bad things, you know. He has the bad company's logo who made him on his back, it's kinda like their mark. He has his I.D. number in his right eye, which is 9. He can manipulate time and space and he has a great agility and evasiveness. He is uncivilised and intellegent in some sort at the same time. He doesn't quite know the meaning of the world around him as if a new born that discovers stuff but not like a baby though, don't get mixed up, he will be surprise and wouldn't know how things work. In some circumstances he could become more serious, you know, when there's serious stuff and fights going on. He has this "prototype mode" where he's much stronger and has a greater control on his abilities, we could call it a trance. He will get more control of his powers as he travels and stuff so at the end it won't really be a trance anymore. In "prototype mode" his arms could cut through things or maybe other kind of powers that he got from the experiment.

I thought that at first in the beginning he doesn't know that he was a experiment subject and that he has powers and he would have no memories of stuff and life. I just wanted to see if it was ok with the narrator of the story.

We will need a narrator that likes control the story plot but at the same time his/her character and the other people would control only there characters. I think welley wanted to be the narrator or was thinking about it, no? Razz
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:45 pm

LOL Yeah well I kind of end up writing the whole story myself so I think the best person to understand my ideas and the concept of the story would be me, no? Razz
Anyway, this calls for a vote!

And about your char Aang, everything seems fine. The only thing is in the story I wrote that prototypes were some volunteer soldiers that accepted their DNA being modified so the part which your char is acting kind of like a new born isn't working here. But we can make him the prototype model 1.5, a human entirely created in laboratory with his DNA totally modified since his youth so his power would be greater than other prototypes, the model 1, since he's originally born with them. But the fact that he doesn't have a lot of control on his power can simply be 'cause it is big and hard to control. Other prototype would have basic powers so won't have problem to handle it since they're also soldiers at the begining. Does that sound good?

Now waiting on you Reven to go on with that! Wink
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:04 pm

I'm not saying that my character acts like a baby, just that he doesn't know how things work in the world.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Sorry, in my head I meant by new born that he didn't know about the outside world (outside the laboratories) anyway.... I know it wasn't clear, it's obvious that nobody's in my head, I should have know Razz
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:24 pm

Life has been very rough lately so I haven't had the opportunity to get online as much. I hope that you all can let it slide.. I'll try harder to get on more often.

The first character sounds good to me.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:00 pm

oh thats ok
take your time Surprised
i dont know whats going on but I hope everything gets fine for you
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:21 pm

tales of oberon.....sounds like every tales game lol
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:26 pm

Sad AAWWW I know!!! but I couldn't find anything else. So if anyone has an idea, post it and we can vote as fast as possible lol
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:31 pm

Damn welley you're good. I say people, now let's start this if nobody has any objections.
Oh and before that, I don't really care for the name if it's like the tales games.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:31 pm

LOL ty Smile Do you mean you like the story!? cheers I tryed to stay around what we said so that I wouldn't write things you guys wouldn't approve.

I re-read the story again and saw a couple of mistakes that I fixed so everything should be ok now.

I'm now asking every players participating in the RP story to read the stories and give comments so I can change some details if you wish so we can start as fast as possible.

I also thought we could create another topic where people could post their character's story in details, for those who want. This way, it'd be easier to understand some actions from the characters when everybody knows each char's background story. Knowing the stories can also allow us to do more personnal actions that'd have a precise meaning since everybody would know the context and the reasons. I just say that 'cause it could give us more freedom during the writing.
So this calls for a vote!!

Here's a little reminder of the things we currently STILL need to vote on: Wink

-The RP story's name (currently Tales of Oberon)
-Who's gonna be the SM
-If you want a section for the character's stories

Oh and here's another question for you guys... where or more when do we start the story? What I mean is, do we start, as for example, with my char waking up in the morning or something? Anyway, this also calls for a vote so lets just add this to the list above Razz
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:53 pm

Oh my, welley if you're gonna wait for every player(me, guillx and reven) to vote well, perhaps we'll have to wait longer. Maybe the majority i guess, that means two, lol. We can always change it even if we start, we're only at the beginning.
O.K. well i,ve found a couple of suggestions for the name, so you can choose in these or keep tales of oberon, i don't really mind though.
-The triumph of Oberon or Oberon's triumph
-Oberon's conquest
-Myth of Oberon
-Might of Oberon
-Oberon: The new world
-Oberon: Protetra project(something like that, i don't remember the full name sorry)

-Chrononaut(it means time-traveller, it's a sci-fi term)
we could do other things with chrononaut if you guys like it

SM? mmm...
what? Is that the Story Manager? I guess it's you welley.
Dont' we already have a section for the characters that you created?
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:31 pm

Ok well that's right.... lol people could just post their story in this section if they wish.
Then for the SM (story moderator btw Aang Wink) I think I already stole that role before we even thought to choose one, haha. The vote was more if you guys agree that it's me Razz

And now for the name.... honestly I don't know, lol. The one who makes more sense would be Oberon: The New World, 'cause Oberon: Project Prototera is more a title for the part of the story we're writing, not really a general title representing the whole idea. Do you understand what I mean? lol Anyway, I wanted to do chapters, such as I - Age of War or something so it wouldn't really fit with that last title.

Bah, you guys'll just say what you like the most I guess, haha.
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:47 pm

Our story isn't medieval, so the title should not look like a medieval thing, you know?
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:11 pm

What!?? This isn't medieval "you know"! Maybe for you but anyway... well choose something else if you don't like it, I'm not the admin after all.
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:34 pm

I'm talking about the name, I don't see it appropriate if it's medieval-ish. I know you understand, lol.
Maybe we need a different approach than to do something with Oberon.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:16 pm

yes, welly, oberon is medeival-ish Cool
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down