Akai no Setsujoku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akai no setsujoku Manga

4 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Akai no setsujoku Manga - Page 4 Empty Re: Akai no setsujoku Manga

Post  Reven Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:51 pm

So it's final. The guy is going to have red and the girl has purple. So what's next on the agenda?
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:57 pm

Well I finished my draw of the girl and gave it to Aang but he forgot it, damn! Rolling Eyes
So we'll need to wait tongue

But if you have any ideas or draw for scenery or for the guy, post them as soon as possible so we can choose who could do what for the manga.
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:44 pm

I'll have some concepts up by next week, and I'd like to apologize for the delay on this confirmation. I'ts been a busy week for me.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:10 pm

Finally, here's my draw for the girl!

Akai no setsujoku Manga - Page 4 Copiederachel0004

It's just an idea I got so if you have any suggestions or other ideas, don't hesitate to write them down! Just say what you think and try to be honest, hehe.
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:09 am

It's great. It's a good idea, with the suit and all.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang
Master of The Profane Fist

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:11 pm

Very well done Welley. I had no clue that you were that talented. So I guess it's time for me to upload next.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:14 pm

Ok since we have our 2 main characters almost finished, I think its time to get to the basic plot of the story.
I guess the two of them should meet at the beginning of the story but we just gotta decide how Razz . I dont have a lot of ideas for that but I have one for after it happens.
The girl(we need a name) , when she learns the guy (again) is a prototype , should try investigating in the army base and would somehow learn why the prototypes were created and who did it. I suggest that prototypes were first supposed to be some kind of super soldiers but there was an ''error'' in the making process, making the secret super-soldier making project a failure. The army then tried to destroy every prototype to avoid legal problems(their making process would have some illegal procedures such as cloning, Human DNA testing and more). But some of them managed to escape, let's say the prototypes were in incubators and when the delete button was pushed they already had survival reflexes implanted in them, so the army had to kill them with weapons and some escaped.

I've got more but lets decide the basic plot first( how they meet, the backgound story, these kinda things).
Exclamation
guillx
guillx
Bloodstained Justice.(Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:24 pm

So let's think about the stuff we need for the basic plot.

But first, let's find some names for thse two characters. So people give some ideas and we'll all decide then.

For the boy, because he's a prototype he doesn't have a name at first, so the girl would decide about his name.
I say maybe Riku, the only idea I can come with fast. Certainly it's gonna be easier to find a name when you can see him.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:48 pm

Well then.... I guess thank you Reven XD

Yes, I think we should find all the basic informations such as the girl's name (you can post your suggestions, I don't have any atm...)

For the background story, her father could be the general of the army (not as the king or the president of the city or whatever) and would put a lot of pressure on his daughter ('cause she's in the flying division... well this seems to be what we all agreed on, haha) since she'd be his only child. She'd be the obedient and calm kind of girl but she'd change when she'd discover secret informations about the Prototype Project in her father's special documents when she'd be sent on a mission or a task for him. After that, she'd start acting seriously and calmly to keep a cover on her high interest in this mystery. She'd be pretty intelligent, higher than normal, and have an intense sense of observation, deduction and logic. She'd be really emotive but her ability to control her emotions would be bigger so nobody would even suspect she could have feelings. Her father could be rude, always asking more from her so she'd acumulate hatred and anger after she discovered the informations instead of idolizing him and ignoring his behaviours as she was doing before. All this restrained frustration, sadness and joy could merge together and transform her on the battlefield into a killer machine.

For how they meet, the girl could first notice something strange on the battlefield such as the time that stops. She'd be flying or watching the "guy" fight when she'd notice a subtle change (I don't know exactly what it'd be but it need to be a physical change) that only her high sense of observation could find. Since this, she'd start to spy the "guy", not on the battlefield but later when they'd came back in the city. After that, an important event could happen, such as a bomb droped on a building of the city or someone murdered in strange conditions, where the girl would go to learn more about the origins. There, she could see the "guy" or simply discover some kind of "prints" that she'd be the only one able to associate to the "guy". She'd then start to follow a trail and find him in a situation of your choice (I don't have specific ideas for that, you'll need to find some, haha) The rest is up to you! Razz

Well these are basicly the ideas that came up to me when I read your text Guillx, haha, but if you guys don't like it or want to add some details, just go ahead! Smile
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:58 pm

Just something on my mind, if the guy is suppose to be killed by the army and that he escaped why is he on the battlefield on the first place when he's an escapee?
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:10 pm

At the begining we said he'd be in the army so I kept this idea in mind but later we also said that all the prototype were researched to be killed... so banished. So I get with the idea that no one would know he's a prototype and that he'd be hiding in the army.
The nearest you are from the enemy, the safest you are, no? 'cause logically if you're doing what the enemy think you won't do 'cause he think you're too smart to do such a stupid thing, you're safe, no? Razz Anyway, change that if you don't like.

Changed, it could only be that she notices that the scenery changes while she's flying above the battlefield, that the time has been stopped for a second. Then, the guy isn't necessarly on the battlefield but can be near or doing something somewhere else while she's there and she's just noticing the change. After that, you can keep the "important event" part, 'cause it's not happening on the battlefield. Bah, do what you want, I'm just trying to find ideas Razz
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:15 pm

It's ok i get your idea i was just not sure. So the prototype could be like sabotaging stuff while hiding himself as a soldier. That could be ok.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:33 pm

Okay I'll just let it be known now. I'm not too sure if I'll have the opportunity to put up some new art anytime soon. So I'll have to leave the drawing up to you three (my new work schedule is pretty demanding!) however, this could prove to be the perfect opportunity for you guys to practice on your manga and concept art skills.

I'm really liking Welly's ideas. Now should the prototype be on the run or should he be seeking revenge possibly on this army? Maybe he could simply have a beef with this group because they pursue him. Or, he could have another reason to wage war. Maybe another prototype or possibly a scientist that he knew was killed by the army when the prototypes escaped or something? Maybe also the girl happened to find him on a mission that was carried out to exterminate the prototypes. Possibly she could be one of those soldiers who were dispatched. Also if that should be the case I feel that something needs to happen between the two so they won't be at odds. Maybe although gruff the prototype could show some sort of conscience/heart maybe?

Yeah, I know this is alot! Now for the girl/guy's name let's not try and use names that we commonly know. Riku (KH & KH2). However if you want to use japanese names it's fine by me. Some folks make a big deal out of it all but I pay no attention. By my opinion english names sound to dull (that's just me though). I could care less what some say. Although overdoing it could be understandable.

Hisoka,Iris,Jun(it does go),Kamiko(superior child)
Just a few.. I'll add more later. If we don't come to a decision.

guy
masaru,Ryota
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:50 pm

Ok just to clarify, the main boy doesnt start off in the army. He would later join it( well that was the idea but if you dont like it say so).
I see what youre trying to do with the girl and its pretty good. She shouldnt be always down and emo-ish thought Razz . I also think the guy should know his name too.

Names:
boy: Ichiru, Ichiro, Kazuki, Kaito, Jin, Gin, Sato for family name( thought he doesnt have any)
girl: Haruko, Kyoko, Megumi, Mizukii, Ami. Family name: Tanaka

Of course the names dont have to be japanese Razz
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:06 pm

By not expressing her feelings doesn't necessarly means she's down (and emo, by the fact Razz ) It just means she's serious major part of the time, instead of changing emotion every minute as much people do. It's as if she'd have a permanent expression on her face more than she'd just be depressed, ROFL! It's not 'cause someone is not expressing his true emotions that he's automaticaly down and empty of feelings, right? :p Anyway, if you want her to be more expressive, I don't have any problem with that, isn't this a manga created by all the forum? Wink

For the names, I like the concept that the guy shouldn't have a family name since he's a "test".
My votes:
guy: 1- Kaito, 2- Kazuki (WOW bunch of "k" Razz )
girl: 1- Kamiko (don't know if this one was for the girl or boy when you wrote it Reven, haha), 2- Haruko

If you want some different names, as non-japanese names ones, haha, well just tell me and I can come up with some ideas soon.
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:14 pm

Oh I see, and im ok with either Kaito or Kazuki for the names and maybe his ''familly name'' should be a number, like lets say he's the 9th test he could have that number on him , aang wanted something in the eye so maybe his number could be in his eye(s).So he could recognize himself as prototype number 9-Kazuki (or another number and name whatever)
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:17 pm

WOOT!!! The "eye number" idea is great! But if "someday" he decides to go in the army, would he need to wear special glasses or a helm to hide his true identity? Could be nice, it would fit with the personnality of the character we came up with. (well, I think..... lol)
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:19 pm

In his eye(s) was the logo of the "evil" companie in the army that did the project. We can change it if something better came up.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:21 pm

Well we could chose one, between the number and the logo, that'd be in the eye and the other one could just be tattooed somewhere. (lol, this is a serious suggestion so please... Razz )
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:23 pm

I have a good idea, well as it seems. We could put the number in his eye and the logo could be on his back or in his hands. You know, something special.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:29 pm

The tatto in the back was my first idea but I wanted to see if you guys would have original ideas Razz
I think the number in the eye and the logo in the back could be great.
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:44 pm

Are you sayin it's not originla, lol.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down