Akai no Setsujoku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akai no setsujoku Manga

4 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Akai no setsujoku Manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Akai no setsujoku Manga

Post  Welley Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:14 pm

Aye, I prefer this idea. Personally, I think that mechas are in almost all the futuristic stories and I'm tired of these big machine guy... We could have big robots with more a beast or monster look.

Do what you want, I don't mind, I just think that human-like mechas are too classic in these style of manga

And for the equipment on the soldiers, you want it to be special weapons or just some kind of armors with hidden weapons in it? I think the second one could be great.

And to come back with the main character subject, maybe he could be in the division that'll have these special armor/weapon, the fighter division?
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:20 pm

*whistle* You three have certainly been busy with the planning. So this division will be the bad guys correct? If so what makes the main character defy it? Yeah elves might come off as too high fantasy like, although a substitute race would be perfect. As for the different worlds I'm down with that. What if the failed project becomes the enemy or starts off as an ally and then becomes the enemy? What should the purpose of this division be? Are they calling thmeselves good although they abuse the people? So basically what I'm understanding is this:

1. There are multiple worlds
2. There is some corrupt division?
3.There are two lab experiments that should have been killed.
4. There are normal humans as well as sub-humans among other races. One being a race with high magical abilities(otherwise known as Alcanics).
5. The divisions utilize mechs with hidden weapons.

Ok so we need a name for the main character. Why he joined the division and what race is he. Also who wants to be the main character. Like will we speak for ourselves in the story or will we speak for one another?
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Ok well guillx, you should do a resume of all this so that everybody is at the same place, because i'm a bit lost and don't see the same way as reven does. Sorry, there was a lot of ideas all mixed together so you,ve lost me a bit, lol.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang
Master of The Profane Fist

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:33 pm

ok heres a resume of what I think it should be , if theres a problem, say so.

The world:
The world would be some sort of mix between future and fantasy: it would not be the earth in the future but a complete other thing. Some places would be fantasy-futuristic, big futuristic cities and Alcanics would be involved. Some other places , such as small towns , water falls, hot springs, would have practically no technology or would show it less, think of this as the country side .
The story would mainly focus on this planet. The army though could have some kind of space station or something.

The Army: The story would mainly involve the army. The army would use Alcanics to make their weapons, weapons such as body armor, swords, bows, cannons, Mechs, guns etc...Army bases would be the most technologically advanced places.The army would have several divisions:a sword division, mage division ( Alcanics experts) , Ninja-like division, flying division, machine division( mechs) Bow and arrow division etc.. The army would start off as the good guys but later, they would become bad and maybe even come back as good again ( guess you understand what im trying to do here). And thats about it, of course several characters would be in this army. The army also had a project that failed , see the ''Prototypes'' race.

Races:
Humans
Elves (lets find a good name for those)
Konketsus: These would be half-breeds between any of the races.
Prototypes:Prototypes are a failed experiment from the army, the army tried to create a human or elf-like being that they can control and send at war,They were meant to be a new division in the army. But the army had problems so they stoped the project, and of course, some managed to escape.

Characters:
Main: he/she should be in the army, I prefer sword or flying division.
Second main: he/she should be a prototype, he/she and the main character would of course meet at the beginning and the story shall follow.
Various other:
I definitely want an elf-chicl to work in the army , We should also have a character for each army division. The army's general( kinda important to the story) , students, etc..

thats about it , we will work with a vote system if there is any oppositions to these and further ideas.
Now we must create the characters , add stuff about the world,more races, etc..
guillx
guillx
Bloodstained Justice.(Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:25 pm

I'd say everything sounds good Smile that's almost what I had understood, haha.
It's great to invent a nice story but are we gonna create a manga? If so, think we'll need more details as how we're gonna do that since we're a couple who'll prolly want to draw Razz
Atm, I still can't figure out how we're gonna do something great without the original draws and with our different drawing styles... scratch
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:51 pm

I'm going to have to agree with Welley. Our styles vary greatly. I'd prefer that we'd just stick to a story, although drawing the characters/etc. wouldn't be a problem (for visual means).
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:47 pm

I don't know if it's a good idea, but with the situation we're in we should choose maybe somebody to draw like the characters and somebody else draws the environnement(everything around, or robots, something different from the characters) and the others will help with the story and all the planning and could post some drawings to give ideas and the "drawers" will do the final drawings. Is that good with everybody?
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:24 pm

I agree. Maybe someone could be in charge of drawing the main character, and another one all the secondary ones (they could both divide the secondary characters also if they wish). Secondly, there could be someone in charge of the scenery and another one that could give idea. Think that could work...
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:07 pm

Okay. So who'd like to draw? I wouldn't mind doing so actually. Just tell me which group you'd like me to do. Also I plan on forcing Camilon to get involved in this. He's great at drawing machines. Besiedes, he's begun to take a great interest in drawing tanks and weapons. This could be some good practice for him.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:45 pm

ok well camilon could do machines
Id like to do some characters
lets post drawings and we could then choose
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:46 pm

Great! Well I'm not pretty good for machines and scenery.. I'm more drawing characters Smile Just tell me what you need and I'll be on it. But who want to work on the main? And is it gonna be a girl or a boy?
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:49 pm

Well i'll let you guys draw, I'll do the "directing".
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:32 pm

eumm... Cool maybe we should choose if its a guy or girl before like you said XD
umm... I DUNNO Razz a guy would be cool... But I like female mains also, its a little bit different
so i guess we have 2 choices: Tha main would be a girl and the second would be a guy(prototype) or the opposite. Im actually up for both of them
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:59 pm

How about Welley stars the female role while Aanga stars the male role?
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:37 pm

mehehehe thatd be funny Twisted Evil

Last edited by guillx on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:12 pm

WHAT!? Do you want me to "draw" the female character?? scratch
Anyway, I'll do as if I would have not heared that... (or read in the case)
Well about the main, I'd prefer it to be a girl, but I don't really mind if it's a boy too. But if we have to vote, I vote for a girl.
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:29 pm

I say a girl for main and a boy for the prototype. But why me the male role, i'm just a beginner in drawing, i'm gonna let you guys do it, like i said.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:59 pm

im not sure he was talking about drawing but more as starring the role, like being the character if im right
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Well if he's gonna "be" the char, how's it gonna work? He's gonna tell us reaction, ideas or actions we would draw, as if he would be the char!?
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:10 pm

yes
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Humm.... ok well girl for main and boy for prototype then? And who wants to draw the main?
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:48 pm

everyone can try something and we will choose after but first, we need to create the characters personality, name and stuff , thatll help drawing them
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 pm

well i've got an idea for the prototype guy like how to draw him, i'll try and i'll wait for the personnality first to see if it fits. Maybe he could be mysterious(lol) and stubborn( at the ame time strong, he's a prototype, duh!). He could be uncivilised(that could be a part of comedy in this). Give other ideas so i can begin, lol. I don't want to forget my idea.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:10 pm

Akai no setsujoku Manga - Page 2 Sk_hor10
Gimme my personality back !
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:02 pm

WTF!!?? guillx, do something that helps advance the topic not confuse everybody. Is that the guy from shaman king?
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next