Akai no Setsujoku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The future

3 posters

Go down

The future Empty The future

Post  Admin_Aang Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:45 am

Well, me guillx and welley are on the brink of deciding our future because we are finishing sec.5 So let's talk about what we plan on doing. Oh and not just us also the other members if you have future plans tell us about it with details. Anything goes even if it's not big.

I plan on going in Computer stuff next year. In the computer science and math program. I think it's a university preparation program so about three years. I'll work during my studies to have enough movie to pay for humor school in montreal. And i'll surely go in the semi-professionel improvisation ligue in st-jérome(it's near montreal, about 20-30 minutes from there).

That's about it. Next is up to you, if something new comes up i'll tell you folks no worries there.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang
Master of The Profane Fist

Back to top Go down

The future Empty Re: The future

Post  Welley Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:05 pm

That's great! But you'll need a lot of will to leave your job and your everyday life that you'll have already established. But still, I wish you luck! Smile

On my side, I'm planning on going into graphic design. I discovered it like only a year ago and fell in love with it. I'm currently buying stuff for college (computer, softwares, ect) and getting rdy! As you can see, I can't wait till there!!
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:22 pm

I.........don't really know.
It's like everything I want to do is impossible.
FML.
( emo posts FTW )
guillx
guillx
Bloodstained Justice.(Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:52 pm

XD you're so negative.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang
Master of The Profane Fist