Akai no Setsujoku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Songs that you just can't seem to forget.

5 posters

Go down

Songs that you just can't seem to forget. Empty Songs that you just can't seem to forget.

Post  Reven Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:10 pm

This thread is mostly for those songs that you can't seem to get out of your head. Feel free to also let everyone know what songs you are currently listening to. Who knows, maybe you can find people who share the same interest in music.

Last edited by Reven on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Songs that you just can't seem to forget. Empty Re: Songs that you just can't seem to forget.

Post  guillx Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:34 pm

The Gazette's new single ''Distress and coma''
Odoruu Odoru...
Its really awsome

Also bring me the horizon's diamonds aren't forever
WE WILL NEVER SLEEP CUZ SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK
AND WE WILL NEVER REST TIL WERE ALL F*cking DEAD!!
guillx
guillx
Bloodstained Justice.(Admin)

Back to top Go down

Songs that you just can't seem to forget. Empty Re: Songs that you just can't seem to forget.

Post  Admin_Aang Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Me it's don't stop 'til you get enough, the chris tucker version and without surprise, rick roll...!
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang
Master of The Profane Fist

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:51 pm

rick roll? I've never heard it?
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:38 pm

what???
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Have you ever been to youtube.
"We're no strangers to love, you know the rules and so do I...Never gonna give you up never gonna let you down..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  sammael Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:47 pm

she/he's trying to get you rickrolled.......get it?!?!
sammael
sammael
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:15 am

Wow... That guy's voice is a lot deeper than what I expected. Also, what's up with the black guy. What did he have to do with the video?

By the way I'm currently listening to Stacked Actors by the Foo Fighters.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  sammael Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:37 pm

song stuck in my head is toxic by Britney Spears......
sammael
sammael
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:35 am

No i'm not trying to rick roll him, i was just surprised that he never heard it and I wanted to show him.

Man why do you have britney spears in your head....Lol!

I have "I'm on a boat" from the lonely island on youtube, it's so funny!
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:46 pm

At the moment I can't seem to get the song Everlong out of my head. It was made by the Foo Fighters.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  sammael Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:23 pm

lol....the one I like from the lonely Island is "Jizz In My Pants"....
sammael
sammael
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:34 pm

What? I haven't heard that one either. Music these days is becoming stranger by the second.

Demon Hunter-Infected. I first heard this song as a music video for the Brolly movie. I've been listening to it ever since.

Escape the Fate- My Apocalypse (Pretty much one of the few songs that I'll listen to with all the screaming).
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:43 pm

She says ''cash or credit'' and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS

And also: The undertaker's thirst for revenge is unquenchable( final battle) by Chiodos
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:34 pm

There's also filth in the beauty from the Gazette or the eye of the tiger. Yes, completely two different kinds of music. My music taste is pretty wide, but they are still many songs that i hate.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:42 am

Let's see.. At the moment I can't get seishun_kyousoukyoku out of my head. It was made by a group known as Sambo Master. Since you guys watch Naruto it might sound familiar. It's the 5th opening song for the series.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:18 am

Yeah but i prefer the 6th and the 4th opening.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:50 pm

Foo Fighter-Generator
Minmi-Whos Theme
Foo Fighters-Hero
M-Flo-Summer Time Love
M-Flo-Luvotomy

There was another Naruto song that I can't remember..Yes I know there are alot of openings and endings..(something that goes I believe your promise) I don't know...
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:16 pm

That song that everybody knows but don,t seem to know where it comes from.

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye.

Well i know where it comes from, it's Na na hey hey(kiss him goodbye) from the nylons, lol.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  calex Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:24 am

Oh, it's so hard to choose. There are many songs that playing in my mind everyday. They are keep on playing and playing. There goes James Morrison feat. Nelly Furtado's Broken Strings. There is also Love Story by Taylor Swift. And the most played song in my mind everyday is... Somewhere Down The Road by Barry Manilow. OMG! I can't get them out of my mind! What a Face

calex
New Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Waffle by Sevendust
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:03 pm

calex wrote:
Oh, it's so hard to choose. There are many songs that playing in my mind everyday. They are keep on playing and playing. There goes James Morrison feat. Nelly Furtado's Broken Strings. There is also Love Story by Taylor Swift. And the most played song in my mind everyday is... Somewhere Down The Road by Barry Manilow. OMG! I can't get them out of my mind! What a Face

lol @ nelly furtado
Btw how did you learn about this site ?

back on topic:
I've been totally obsessed with anything Chiodos lately
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Yeah, Chiodos owns!
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down