Akai no Setsujoku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions!

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Suggestions! Empty Suggestions!

Post  Admin_Aang Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:46 pm

Here you can post some suggestions on what we could change on our forum to make it better and me and guillx will post the new stuff, when something is changed on the forum.

So we need your opinions!
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang
Master of The Profane Fist

Back to top Go down

Suggestions! Empty Re: Suggestions!

Post  Reven Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:25 pm

I like all of the various emotions that we can choose. However, we should do something with the little Kakashi figures. They don't look right for the site in my opinion.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:39 pm

ok , Ill try finding something else
if u find something good, plz tell us
guillx
guillx
Bloodstained Justice.(Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:09 pm

Not to be a copycat or anything, I think that we should search other forums online and find what we like about them (as far as designs go) after doing so we should come back to this thread we should share what site we went to and what we liked about it. That's just my thought.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:13 pm

Instead of the kakashi figures we can use something simpler. check out the icons on this site.

http://forum.onemanga.com/
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:39 pm

lol one manga is so awsome
oh and im ok with those icons they look good
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:06 pm

Yeah i think they're find, you can add them.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:04 pm

If you need or want a design for your forum, I know a good friend that works a lot on Photshop that could suggest you some designs (Aang, think you know her too Wink )
Here's her forum if you want an example of what she can do:

http://eternal-ground.forum-actif.net/forum.htm
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:16 pm

I'll keep that in mind, so if we need something great from photoshop she's the one to contact. We'll just change the kakashis for now and we'll see about the rest. The big part for now is getting people in.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:17 pm

yup
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:56 pm

Theres nothing wrong with getting people in but the presentation of the website has to be right. The website has to sort of look attractive in order for people to want to check it out. Of course there are more factors that are involved but those are but mere trifles when compared to the look. I'm positive that we can make up plenty of interesting things to put on here but let's make sure the site looks awesome first.

I have zero experience in making a website. All I can do is express what I think would look attractive. I really would like to see this thing go somewhere. I'm happy that you two invited me.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:02 pm

Well express yourself and we'll change it when we find something.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:34 am

I'm not sure if you talked to guillx yet but my idea basically could use the expertise of that friend that you all talked about so let's see if she can be of use.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:02 am

Well I talked to her about the forum, now only need your suggestions and ideas so that I can explain her what you want.
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:20 am

Akai no setsujoku means the ''red vengeance'' if that can help
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:48 am

Basically I feel that we should have a picture containing characters from various animes that many people are familiar with. This way it would seem that we don't cater to one specific genre. Also I think that we should come up with a logo. Let's also withch that xbox icon. Again, we shouldn't cater to one specific group. It will look more appropriate. If we get that out the way it shouldn't be a problem bringing people here.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:18 pm

Right, I'll talk to her about that. We'll try to figure out a logo together, that I'll post on the forum so you'll be able to give me comments about what to change or what you would like. If you have any suggestions for the logo: shape, color, mordern desgin, etc. Also a list of animes or manga you know so we both can start to find pictures to make the forum design. If you have special requests or pictures that you already have and would like it to be part of the design, just send it to me on my hotmail, ra_baril@hotmail.com . All this is just a suggestion, I'm not trying to take control of the forum, hehe, just to help. After the design is rdy, I'll post the pictures so you can see the result, make comments and vote.

I agree with Reven. I think that people will come or stay if the forum looks good. But we don't need to work only on that, there needs to be discussions and a good organization so that people will enjoy coming here.

But for now, it's "suggestion and idea" time! (for the logo and forum design)
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:23 pm

That sounds like a good idea to me. I'll start looking for pictures that we could possibly use. In the meantime could everyone else look for pictures of characters that they would like to be used in the picture? We could post them in this thread or another. Just let me know.

As far as pictures go for a lead design, Let's aim for characters that are in popular titles. I'll send some pictures to you as soon as possible. As for the logo.. I'll put my input on that next time I'm on.. although I'm thinking a modern approach would be the way to go. I'll talk to you guys later.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:54 pm

I changed the xbox buttons
that ok?
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:25 am

The buttons are ok, thanks guillx!
And for the character images, it's very easy, there's a lot of manga and anime very popular. So you want to use like a bunch of popular characters that everybody likes and mix them in a big picture to as a header(if i understand,lol). Because, if that's what you want, i'll find a couple of characters, show them on the forum and if they are ok well Welley will send them to our friend so she can do her stuff.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:06 am

Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail. These are just a few that I'm requesting. Let's use the main character since they are synonymous with their series. Those are at least three of the characters that I'd like to see in the picture. If the young lady would prefer picking the pictures that she wants to use herself then let me know. If that's not necessarily the case then I have a couple of potential pics.

You three can email me at : Reven11@live.com

Oh and Welley I went to that young ladies site and she's perfect. Would she prefer that we just give her the names of the characters or would she like some pictures to go by?
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:25 pm

Heres some potential pics

Suggestions! Fairy-tail-1

Suggestions! Naruto

Just focus on the main character if you're going to use them. Still, if she wants to do her own thing then I have no problem with that she's amazing.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:19 pm

I'll prolly assist her while she'll do the design, so there's not gonna be any problem, hehe. Well for pics, think we both gonna be able to find good one, and as you said Reven, we'll focus on main character. Just tell me the names of the anime you want the main char to be in the picture or if you have a nice one of a char you really want to see in it, just mail it to me or post it on the forum. (for the moment, I have FairyTail, Naruto, Death Note, Code Geas, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach... maybe Tsubasa, DN Angel, Vampire Knight, Fate/Stay Night)

And about the logo, I just draw 4 models that I gave to Aang (he's supposed to give them to you now Guillx) so that you can add things or modify what I did if it's not ok. When the logo's gonna be rdy, I'll draw the final version (if everyone is ok with that) and post it on the forum. After that, me and my friend will include it in main pic for the forum's design.
Sounds good?
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:52 pm

I'm pleased with everything.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:47 pm

How about we switch Random Stuff with The Akai no Setsujoku Hangout?
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum