Akai no Setsujoku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Discussion

+2
guillx
Reven
6 posters

Go down

Naruto Discussion Empty Naruto Discussion

Post  Reven Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:35 am

This thread is for all things Naruto. For starters, does anyone have any favorite character(s)? While you're responding tell everyone why.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Naruto Discussion Empty Re: Naruto Discussion

Post  guillx Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:11 pm

did everyone read the last naruto chapter?
HINATA ! lol
didnt see that happen
guillx
guillx
Bloodstained Justice.(Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  sammael Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:36 pm

well.....a lot of my friends kind of did.....and they were quite disappointed that they were right.....in fact, they think that a lot of main characters are going to die.......what I didn't see coming was Kakashi......that's the real blow....
sammael
sammael
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:56 pm

she isnt dead
I was talking about the ''I love you'' part
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:12 pm

Yeah many people are dying. I was so frustrated that Kakashi died. Oh and one of my favorite characters is Shikamaru.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang
Master of The Profane Fist

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:18 pm

Actually you can't count Kakashi or Hinata as dead yet. The only individaul that I would consider dead is Shizune. If you ask me though I feel that Hinata should be dead considering that she was near/caught up in the explosion. Now if she has died that would maybe come as a blow to Sakura who would in turn show her true emotions to Naruto. Personally, I didn't like six tailed Naruto. Eight tails, however is scary looking.

For the most part killing off favorite characters can help the overall popularity of the series. The fans will continually read the manga wondering what epic event will come next. Killing favs also adds suspense as well. It's not nearly as entertaining if we knew that the heroes would beat the villains without any sort of sacrifice.

As far as favorite characters go

-Tsunade (Super Strength and healing)
-Sasuke (He has many interesting techniques and his outfit is cool, although I really don't like his overall personality or mentality).
-Madara (Old ninja that seems untouchable.. I like tough old people for some reason or another)
-Killer Bee (multi sword wielding black ninja complete with cornrows. Plus he's ok with his Beast and tricked Hawk. Did I mention he can stop the Tsukoyomi.lol!! He's a monster! He needs to work on his rap skills)
-Itachi (The cool older brother that looks out for his younger brother. Plus he's calm and powerful. Nothing Beats Susano'o!)
Kisame- He wields a giant sword. Forget a water source for jutsus this guy is the source!
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  sammael Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:03 pm

you're kind of right.....but not in the overall.....a lot of people actually dropped Naruto......becuase they though that it had become unreasonable......
sammael
sammael
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:11 pm

I see what you're saying. In my opinion though the best villains have to really show everyone why they are the villains. Take Sephiroth for instance. He kills Aerith and manipulates Cloud. If you played the game then you'll see why he's considered one of the greatest villains of all time. I believe that Kishimoto wants to raise the standards for his antagonists even higher so this is why he's doing so. As much as I wouldn't like to admit it Sephiroth has raised the standards of being a top villain. Somebody has to knock him off the pedestal.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:50 pm

Itachi is definitely my fav character
no need to say why
(he's definitely the strongest and most intelligent)
even if he's
SPOILER
-------------------
Dead
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:11 pm

Itachi's death was very desappointing. He's WAY stronger then his brother, but because he used too much of his sharingan he was weak. That was so stupid, if sasuke would of known why Itachi did what he did then he wouldn't of kill him. I want to see that fight in the anime, I want to see if it's better.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:43 am

If Itachi wouldn't have died that way he still would have died prematurely. Didn't he have a terminal illness?
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:12 pm

Does somebody knows where the anime is at? I really wanna see the fight between Itachi and sasuke.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:04 pm

I'm going to take a guess and say that it hasn't been made yet.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:40 pm

yeah but i want to know where they are at, to see when i should check.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Michiru Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Did anyone read the latest Naruto chapter? It looks like we're setting up for the most tragic origin since Gaara.

I'm thrilled. We got so lost in the one big, endless battle. I love a fight scene as much as anyone, but there's a point where it gets ridiculous and starts being boring instead of exciting.
Michiru
Michiru
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:38 pm

At this point it's pretty much lame, because it's way too long and we can already predict what's gonna happen. And the chapters are not long enough. I read it in like 5 minutes max.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Tue May 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Actually it's not as predictable as I thought...Like about Hanzou and Danzou and this Sage ninja that started the whole ninjutsu way? which makes me wonder if that sage is dead or not..
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Tue May 12, 2009 10:36 pm

IN fact he was a priest, as i understood, if i'm not mixed up with other things happening right now elsewhere.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Goofproofmike Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:04 pm

I believe that Naruto really becomes annoying, I read it but just to know what will occur at the end. Naruto is liked too much for what it is worth.

Goofproofmike
New Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down