Akai no Setsujoku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Reviews

4 posters

Go down

Game Reviews Empty Game Reviews

Post  Reven Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:20 pm

Of course there aren't any game review experts that might drop by! We still value people's opinions. If there are any awesome games that you'd like everyone to know about then tell everyone what you think about it. Are there any games that you consider a waste of money? I'm sure other people would like to steer away from such games so tell away!

Last edited by Reven on Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Game Reviews Empty Re: Game Reviews

Post  guillx Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:25 pm

for classic anime-style rpgs : tales of vesperia is awsome
funny,action,epic,twists... ECCHI! lol
its got everything

oh and for web-based rpgs: AQWorlds, mechquest, other artix entertainement games
guillx
guillx
Bloodstained Justice.(Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:09 pm

If anybody likes old school there's legend of the dragoon on ps1. It's an rpg game, in combat you get to click a button to get greater power. It ressembles final fantasy, sure it as less features but it's cool, so if you like final fantasy you will surely like this game.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang
Master of The Profane Fist

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:41 am

If anyone is looking for one of the greatest 2d fighters of all time look no further than Marvel Versus Capcom 2. The roster goes up to 56 fighters. The combos are insane and its so much fun to play against your friends. It's extremely hard to find this game nowadays so if you find it hold on to it. I've had it for about 5 years now and it still never bores me. A true masterpiece.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:12 pm

lol I remember renting the first one at a corner store
it was awsome
guillx
guillx
Bloodstained Justice.(Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:32 am

If somebody is looking for a first person shooter and has a good computer i recommand Timeshift. The story is a bit hard to follow but the rest is awesome. The graphics are so great and you can use three special modes with your suite: slow-mo, fast-forward and time stop, there is a limited time but it's cool.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:52 pm

I've heard of that game. I'll look it up on youtube.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:28 pm

Got Timeshift... but never played, haha. (yeah I know.. pathetic)
For fans of mythology, Antiquity and ancient Egypt, there's this great game on computer named Titan Quest. Graphics are really good. Your character is the hero (as many games... heh) and you're making your way through Greece to Egypt. You can also meet Polyphemus (pretty sympathetic, especially while he's yelling on you Razz ), Minos, Titans, Scorpion King and much more Wink
But after you're done with Greece, I'd say that you start to be bored... BUT you can't stop to enjoy killing these stupid skellies Twisted Evil
Welley
Welley
Baneful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:39 pm

Has anybody played the Monster Rancher series before? It's actually pretty good. You raise monsters and make them battle in tournaments as well as against friends(I know it's abuse). For the most part steer away from Monster Rancher 3 and 5. I'm not just saying that either. Those games suck compared to 2 and 3 (2 being the best of all time).
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Wait, you say to steer away from 3 and 5, but then you say that compared to 2 and 3 they suck. So is #3 good or not? lol
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:36 am

Oh! My mistake( error). I meant stay away from 3 and 5.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:03 am

so only number 2 is great?
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:52 pm

I actually never played the 1st one. I did own 2,3,4, and 5. 2 is the all time greatest. 4 being the second all time greatest.
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:40 pm

If anybody is looking for a great game, well go get fire emblem. It's a pretty basic game but it's so awesome. The game is pretty much fights and speech boxes. It seems boring like that but it's cool. The fights are the tactic kind of battles, you select your characters who will fight, you make them advance on the "board"(map with squares) and you annihilate your ennemies, but be careful, if one of your characters die, it will never come back! After the battle there's always a bit of story. Further in the game you get a caravan, so you can buy stuff and all.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:57 pm

I watched my brother play that game. He was really into it and I can't blame him. If a character of your's dies isn't it permanent though?
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:15 pm

That's what i said, you can't revive him, he's dead.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down