Your walk with art

Go down

Your walk with art

Post  Reven on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:14 pm

This thread is for the users to discuss their walk with art. From how they started, writers blocks, etc.
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your walk with art

Post  guillx on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:21 pm

nice..
ah I started drawing at a very young age and never really stopped
heres the evolution
:spiderman and power rangers-again-dragonball-various manga and spiderman-creatingsuperheroe-manga and spawn-today
guillx
Bloodstained Justice.(Admin)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:13 pm

I was never good in drawings, not long ago i talked to two of my friends who draws manga and they are currently teaching me how to draw, yeah!
Admin_Aang
Master of The Profane Fist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Welley on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:55 pm

Hahaha, yeah right... Drawing (or I would say art) was the major part of my childhood. I started with animals and scenery and quickly get into it. Art is so awseome! Think you'll understand me if I say that it's the better way I found to express my feelings (well, except writing that is also one of my passion). And when I discovered manga... that was totaly gorgeous 'cause it's a great style to draw character cheers
Welley
Baneful Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven on Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:54 pm

I've been drawing seriously for about 14 years now. I'd say that I've been greatly influenced by many Shonen artists. Initially it was Akira Toriyama that truly influenced me, however I began to try to and find a style of my own. Along the way I've been influenced by many other artists. It wasn't until 9th grade that I came to the realization that I wanted to be a professional manga artist. My younger brother has always been there to throw me some fierce competetion. I used to get my fair share of drawing blocks but I've grown past them. In about a year or two I should be ready to go pro.

By the way has anyone experienced any type of artist block before?
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down