Akai no Setsujoku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime that you hate

4 posters

Go down

Anime that you hate Empty Anime that you hate

Post  Admin_Aang Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:17 pm

What anime did you hate? and why?

Yes, some anime are bad. Don't get sad, it doesn't please all the tastes in the world.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang
Master of The Profane Fist

Back to top Go down

Anime that you hate Empty Re: Anime that you hate

Post  Reven Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:08 pm

There was a show called Milk Chan.. That really sucked. I mean it really had no plot. I remember aking my brother "why is it that this piece of junk is on air!?" and worst of all somebody is getting paid for it!
Reven
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:54 am

I hate elfen lied. I watched th efirst episode and the end of the last, because i didn't like the first and wanted to see if it was good. Well it wasn't. It seemed cool, but it was so boring.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:05 pm

though you cant really judge with only two episodes.. Suspect
guillx
guillx
Bloodstained Justice.(Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:38 pm

yeah i know, but when it's boring from the beginning. It's supposed to have some curiosity since the beginning so that the people continue to watch to see what happens. It's about taste too.
Admin_Aang
Admin_Aang

Back to top Go down

Post  Michiru Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:04 am

One Piece. Great manga, fun story, turned into an unfunny mess on screen.
Michiru
Michiru
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:55 pm

buso renkin Evil or Very Mad
its just way too generic
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Michiru Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:34 pm

guillx wrote:buso renkin Evil or Very Mad
its just way too generic

LOL, no way! That's my favorite. Smile

Well, no. The Buso Renkin MANGA is one of my favorite manga. The anime isn't nearly as fun or funny. It was just okay.
Michiru
Michiru
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:41 pm

XD no way !Boy meets girl with super powers and gives him super power and a big sword...BLEACH-Ish
Well thats exactly it, an ''ok'' anime is just bad to me
although I didnt read the manga

Last edited by guillx on Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Michiru Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:39 pm

guillx wrote:XD no way !Boy meets girl with super powers and gives him super power and a big sword...BLEACH-Ish
Well thats exactly it, an ''ok'' anime is just bad to me
although I didnt red the manga

Bleach was just the most recent. When it came out, people talked about how much like Yu Yu Hakusho it was (in fact, editors at Shounen Jump rejected it at first because it was so much like YYH--they only accepted it after YYH ended), because that had been the last one before it came out and got famous. There are DOZENS of shounen based on that.

I love Buso Renkin 'cause it's so much fun. Watsuki-sensei had a blast making fun of shounen cliches and typical characters (Pappilon in particular is hilarious). But I know what you mean, because the anime took a lot of the humor away--it just didn't work. Sad Too bad, I've re-read that manga a dozen times and I still think it's funny.

Also, it's just not for everyone, right? We probably all have different senses of humor here. Smile
Michiru
Michiru
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  guillx Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Michiru wrote:

Bleach was just the most recent. When it came out, people talked about how much like Yu Yu Hakusho it was (in fact, editors at Shounen Jump rejected it at first because it was so much like YYH--they only accepted it after YYH ended), because that had been the last one before it came out and got famous. There are DOZENS of shounen based on that.

I love Buso Renkin 'cause it's so much fun. Watsuki-sensei had a blast making fun of shounen cliches and typical characters (Pappilon in particular is hilarious). But I know what you mean, because the anime took a lot of the humor away--it just didn't work. Sad Too bad, I've re-read that manga a dozen times and I still think it's funny.

Also, it's just not for everyone, right? We probably all have different senses of humor here. Smile

Ya I know about that Smile , of course buso renkin has good points, such as pappilon XD
hes just the weirdest and funniest character ive seen yet xD
maybe I should try the manga.
guillx
guillx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down