Legend Of Dragoon Discussion

Go down

Re: Legend Of Dragoon Discussion

Post  Admin_Aang on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:22 pm

Yes my mom plays video game, mostly rpg kind of games. It's kinda funny to say, lol: "Hey guys, i got a new game on the ps3 but i can't play yet because my mom is playing and i can't cuz it's hers.

In the legend of dragoon, i'm currently at the pirate ghost ship and i pretty much alternate with every one so they all get stronger. i would like Meru if she was stronger, but for now she isn't but i still use her. I like rose's fighting style, but since a little while she's become less stronger, before she was brutal, she could kill an enemy in one blow when all the others was like three, lol. King albert's addition! i hate it, at first i couldn't do it but now i'm ok but it's too long.
Admin_Aang
Master of The Profane Fist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:32 am

Meru has the coolest Dragoon attacks. What can I say about Rose other than that she's a monster. I kept her joined to Dart's hip throughout the entire game, they were practically siamese twins. I agree that Albert's additions are annoying. I thought that he would basically fight just like Albert but I ended up like What the Heck!? You're going to fast! I didn't bother with Congol much..
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:07 am

Whoa a new thread, lol.

yeah, i just got him recently and i didn't try him out yet. Cool Meru becomes a dragoon. I train them all because sometimes in some rpg games they get separeted and if you didn't train the others well you,re pretty much done for.
Admin_Aang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reven on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:34 pm

I know what you mean. I don't remember the team becoming split up.. So have you fought Lloyd yet?
Reven
Cataclysmic Assailant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_Aang on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:00 pm

nope, i'm only in the pirate ghost ship, but i started oblivion so i will play a lot less maybe just after.
Admin_Aang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down